Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dalmatian Fashion and Style - Female Version

Inspired from Dalmatian Fashion and Style

Hello~~~ Hannah is back with new fashion sets,  this time Im doing Dalmatian's style..
Dalmatian is awesome I love their music..their fashion is also cool..especially in 그 남자는 반대 Music Video..its so nice...but I will not do the style from that MV..Im doing the style base from their 1st Mini album jacket photo and Sport Chosun Interview Picture

Credit: JoongHana ( Hannah @ starlovefashion.blogspot.com )
-Feel Free to re-post but please leave your link here-

Follow Me on Twitter if guys have any requests or questions or anything :)
and Comments will be ♥ ♥
  
So here you go guys..the Female version of Dalmatian's Fashion and Style by me ^^

*Click the picture for better view and items details in the sets – it will direct you to my Polyvore~

*In my sets: this is best I can do, its not exactly the same like their clothes but the style is similar..well kinda..hehe. my favourite set will be my version of Daniel's style, I love the polka-dot top and I also love Jisu's style..as usual in every sets Ive made I love all the shoes..its something to die for!! hehe



Dayday

YoungWon
Inati
Daniel 

Jisu 
Dari

Next sets, based from the picture below :)


*In my sets: I love all their style in the picture above, so simple and yes in my version of their style..I also love it all...*
YoungWon
D-YW1
Jisu

Inati




3 comments:

  1. I love all of these sets. *~* You did a really good job of keeping and complimenting the styles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Hana,, :)
    it's me again,, :D
    i will post a repost this on my website,,
    i'm very very love you mix and match,, :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok.. be sure to give credit with my blog link :)

      Delete