Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beast Mastermind Style - Female Version

Inspired from Beast Mastermind Album Cover

Its been awhile since I last made fashion sets base from male artist style..actually Im suppose to be on Hiatus now but I just cant coz Im so excited to see Beast in the pix..
I Just randomly mix-matching all the clothes..so its not exactly the same like their clothes..

Credit: Hannah JJ (JoongHana@starlovefashion.blogspot.com)
-Feel Free to re-post but please leave your link here-

This is made for fun..hope all the B2UTYs like this..so here you go..Beast Mastermind style - Female Version~


*Click the picture for better view and items details in the sets – it will direct you to my Polyvore~


Jun Hyung


Follow me on Twitter if guys have any requests or questions or anything :)

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, I think you chose the clothes really well because it really does look like a slightly more feminine version of their Mastermind outfits! This is so cool! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i freaking love all the jeans..O_O!! can you tell me where you found them??
    and these alterations are beautiful!! they literally look like what beast wouldve worn if they were women (thankfully theyre not? xD)
    you can tell me on twitter~ caesu91
    Thanks for sharingg!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Hana,, :)
    it's me again,, :D
    i will post a repost this on my website,,
    thank you Hana,, :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok.. be sure to give credit with my blog link :)

      Delete