Thursday, February 11, 2010

U-KISS-ME

Inspired from U Kiss style in Only One Album Photo

This is made for fun..since Im bored and this is also for my niece (@MinjiAra) who is so into U-Kiss..soon she will also share her version of U-Kiss Fashion and Style..
but anyways here is my version of U-Kiss style..hope KissMe's like this...

Credit: Hannah (JoongHana@starlovefashion.blogspot.com)
-Feel Free to repost but please leave your link here-


Please be reminded I made these sets for Fun..Just a simple and random mix and match..
Hope you guys likes it~

-These sets are made using Polyvore
 Alexander

U-Kiss-Me-A

SooHyun

U-Kiss-Me-SH

KiBum

U-Kiss-Me-KB

Eli

U-Kiss-Me-E
Kevin

U-Kiss-Me-K

DongHo

U-Kiss-Me-DH

KiSeop

U-Kiss-Me-KS

10 comments:

  1. These are just lovely ^^ I especially like the ones for Kibum and KiSeob. Thanks a lot unni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're amazing!!
    i love all of the outfits!!
    esp. kibum ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i love it! they're so nice, i wish i could have them all :)please post some more. looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. did u make the outfit? is it for sell?

    ReplyDelete
  5. no I did not make the outfit...I only mix-match the clothes from polyvore sites..if you want to know about the items brand..you can click on the picture where it will link to my polyvore sire..there you can see the brand name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I'm posting these on my tumblr, linking it right back to ya of course :D

    http://www.awings.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!Love the outfits especially eli's and kevin's

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello Hana,, :)
    it's me again,, :D
    i will post a repost this on my website,,
    thank you so much,, :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok.. be sure to give credit with my blog link :)

      Delete