Monday, January 25, 2010

Focus on F.Cuz

Inspired fromF.Cuz Jiggy MV style - Female Version



Ive been planning making my version of this ever since they first debuted..but Im busy and I just got the time to finish up these sets..I personally love their style..they are so stylish..and yup the oh-as usual-Hannah is making her own version for female~ Ive been making a lot of TVXQ's style female version and now I think Im going to move on to other artist as well..

Credit: Hannah (JoongHana@starlovefashion.blogspot.com)
-Feel Free to repost but please leave your link here~


*Im so lazy to upload pix..hehe you can refer their style from the vid above (credit : F.Cuzed @YT)

Please be reminded I made these sets for Fun..Just a simple and random mix and match..
Hope you guys likes it~

-These sets are made using Polyvore

Jinon
Lee U
Kan

Yejun

These sets are made using Looklet

* arrangement - JinOn , Lee U, Kan and Ye Jun









No comments:

Post a Comment