Wednesday, December 23, 2009

TVXQ FNS Style - Female Version

Inspired from TVXQ Style at FNS Song Festival

Credit: Hannah (JoongHana@starlovefashion.blogspot.com)

Photobucket
*sorry Im so lazy to find the nicer pix*
Junsu

In my sets: I chose thigh high heels for Junsu style..Its from Christian Louboutin..Ive made my version a bit vintage-y…I love Vintage style! I put 2 style here also..

Yoochun

In my sets: I love the jacket..its from Marc Jacobs..so nice!! jeans also by Marc Jacobs ..I love Marc Jacobs..


JaeJoong
In my sets: a very simple style but the shoes are totally to die for!!


Changmin

In my sets: I try to follow chanmin’s style, again I put 2 style here..with pants-legging or jeans..and the boots are from Christian Louboutin again! I LOVE IT!

Yunho

In my sets: I made it simple but chic..hehe I love the shoes! someone buy it for me please~~ LOL



*Click the picture for better view and items details in my sets - it will direct you to my Polyvore~

No comments:

Post a Comment