Wednesday, December 23, 2009

TVXQ Airport Style - Female Version (Winter Style)

Inspired from TVXQ Airport Style ( From random date )

Credit: Hannah(JoongHana@starlovefashion.blogspot.com)

WINTER STYLE~
Photobucket

Junsu


In my sets: I totally love the jacket and the boots! its from Forever21..Ive been spazzing about this boots eversince Joongie first wear this kind of boots..and I love it more when Junsu wear this military like boots at MAMA.. he look so HOT!

Yoochun
In my sets: I love Yoochun’s t-shirt so much, since I cant find something similar like his..I chose that Love definition t-shirt instead..hehe I totally love Yoochun’s style..so nice! and in my sets I put 2 style, style with short pants or jeans.

JaeJoong

In my sets: Currently I love the style of short pants with boots..so I chose Joongie’s style with that hot pants and boots from Forever21..I also love that bag I chose..Its Chanel baby! LOL

Changmin

In my sets: I add black dress in my sets since it look very simple at first…also put 2 style here black dress-turtleneck-leggng whether with solid tights or jeans

Yunho

In my sets: I love all the shoes I chose..something to die for! lol


*Click the picture for better view and items details in my sets - it will direct you to my Polyvore~

No comments:

Post a Comment